The machine is aimed at assessing the effect of unintentional drop of the product by user in actual use on the product performance, which is applicable to the original-gesture drop test of mobile phone, tablet, e-reader, telephone, e-dictionary and other consuming electronic products.
The fixture for fixing tested sample:
The testing interface:
The speed and stability calibration
The drop speed and the stability of this tester have been verified by the high speed camera.
Structures and Functions:
- 1.This machine adopts AC variable-frequency and variable-speed motor plus synchronous pulley for adjusting drop height range, which is durable.
- 2.This machine adopts a color LCD touch panel plus PLC for motion control and set, by which drop cycles can be reset and power-off memory function is provided; all control parameters will be set via the touch panel: drop, reset, height resetting, number of drops and account etc.;
- 3.Operator just needs to input the size of the product to be subject to drop test via the screen only: Length L, Width W, Thickness T, Diagonal Interval DI; so that the test can auto raise up to the set drop height for testing;
- 4.After the drop finishes, the fixture block will automatically return to the set sucking height (generally, at a height of 600~800mm).
- 5.4 corners, 8 edges, 2 faces, 2 sides can be set to drop and impact on base, if the product is not regular shape, we can make the clamping fixture for the test.
- 6.The product will be released at the height around 300mm, that can make sure the impact gesture of the product on the base.
- 7.The drop bases: steel plate, marble board, wood board.